Jean_Clark
Site Admin

Hi

Post by Jean_Clark »

Hi I am Pasor Jean Clark test
Ashley Miller

Re: Hi

Post by Ashley Miller »

Hi, My name is Ashley Miller. I live in Pensacola, Florida. I have been interested in Witchcraft ever since I can remember. When I was younger (around 8 or 9), I remember I used to cast spells all the time. I am also obsessed with candles and crystals. My heart is where ever I can be by water and is when I am the happiest. I am an Empath and can pick up on others peoples energy easily, unfortunately I also absorb them as well. So far I have dabbled into moon and water magick as well as divination. With divination I have recently started reading tarot and have always been into astrology. I am a Pisces (main sign) so I feel connected with the moon as well as the stars. I prefer to incorporate moon and water magick together. The moon has major influence on water and mixing the two I feel makes spells even more powerful. I have also been on a spiritual path over the past year. The past two months I have been mediating and tapping into my intuition more as well as strengthening my psychic abilities. Image
junebug

Re: Hi

Post by junebug »

Test

Return to “Introductions”